First visit and paperwork
At the reception desk, you will be greeted by our Patient Service Coordinator, Taylor, who will get you started on your new patient paperwork. (If you haven’t completed and submitted it online)
• Please come in 15 minutes before your appointment so you have time to complete your paperwork.
• Save time: Access your new patient paperwork now. By filling out your forms now, you can save time in the office later.
Initial comprehensive exam & X-rays
You will meet with Dr. Krempel to talk about your medical history. If you have any oral health worries or fears, you can feel comfortable sharing them with him —your comfort is most important, so we encourage you to ask questions.
Next, Dr. Krempel will likely examine your teeth, gums, and mouth, and take x-rays and/or panoramic radiographs. Panoramic radiographs help us view unerupted or impacted teeth, as well as sinus conditions, and can detect lesions or fractures in the jaw.
• This initial comprehensive exam is a no-risk way to learn the status of your oral health, and to learn how Dr. Krempel’s team can help you. If you want a second opinion, no problem – you can obtain a copy of your exam results and x-rays at no charge.
• There’s a good reason why you probably won’t receive a teeth cleaning at your first appointment: Each new patient relationship often starts with an initial exam so your dental team can understand your needs and concerns first, then tailor your hygiene treatment to you. This way, you’ll get the most out of your cleaning appointments and the time and attention you deserve.
Dr. Krempel will discuss the comprehensive dental treatment plan he has developed specifically for you. He will provide the expert guidance you deserve, your questions are always welcome and you always have the final say in your treatment.
• Your treatment plan is designed to prevent small issues from getting bigger and more expensive, so it will address the problems that are bothering you now and may also identify others that could impact your long-term oral health.
After you’ve talked with Dr. Krempel, our practice manager will answer any questions or concerns you might have, including the payment options available and how your dental insurance works.
You’re well on your way to a healthier mouth 🙂
After your first dental visit, you will receive a copy of your dental treatment plan, which includes the price quote for your recommended treatments.
• If you have any questions or if there’s anything you don’t understand, please call us at (702) 405-6995 —we want to make sure you understand and feel comfortable with your recommended treatment.
No risks, no hidden fees
Dr. Todd J. Krempel DDS practice will provide a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of your treatment plan in writing so you know what to expect. Also, if your treatment plan includes dentures, and you’re not happy with your dentures, your Dr. Todd J. Krempel DDS practice will make them right or your money back.